Please read the FAQ’s below to find the answer to any questions you may have. If you don’t see your answer below, please contact us.

Are there any fees to be a seller?

No.  Unlike many other marketplaces, we don’t charge any monthly fees or any listing fees.

How much will I make as a seller?

As a seller your commission will be 90% of any sales made.  The remaining 10% goes to the site to help us provide this service for everyone.

How do sellers get paid?

Sellers are paid instantly via Paypal. When you sell an item, you are sent a sales notification email containing all the pertinent information for the sale (item, buyer, payment method, etc.). This notification is sent to the email address on file in Your Account & Settings. The transaction information will also show up in Your Shop & Sold Orders.

The first step is to make sure you have received payment. If your buyer has paid via PayPal, check your PayPal account. If you don’t see a payment, you may not have set up your PayPal account correctly so make sure to add your Paypal email to the payment field.

Why should I list my products on this site? I already have my own website.

Well it’s simple.  As a vendor, you should try to get your products as much exposure as you can get, to help generate more sales for your business. So you’re completely free to have your products on your own website or any other marketplace as well as The Original Peoples Market.

What about shipping?

You have total control and responsibility over your shipping.  We include the shipping cost in your payment so you can ship the products as quickly as possible. Also make sure you add your Shipping Polices in the info section of your Shop, let customers know when and how you ship the items in your shop. Writing clear, understandable policies, that detail your shipping method, can increase the confidence of a potential customer. Let them know they will receive an email when the item ships and also include tracking information if available.

Scroll Up